Katie can help you find Bexley Ohio real estate, Bexley homes for sale and information about the Bexley Ohio real estate market.
You can also use our Bexley Ohio MLS search.
Bexley Ohio real estate is known for its historic style, and the city is known for its highly ranked public school system, its classic Main Street environment, prestigious private schools located within its borders, and its status as the home of Capital University.
The village of Bexley was incorporated in 1908 as a neighborhood occupied by Columbus residents who constructed country homes and urban estates east of Alum Creek along Broad Street. After reaching a population of 5,000 in the late 1920′s, Bexley became a city in 1932. Today, Bexley has a population of over 13,000 residents, with over 4,000 households in the City. It is geographically compact, located within a 2.5 square mile footprint bounded by Alum Creek to the west, Gould Road to the east, Delmar Drive to the north, and Livingston Avenue to the south.
Be sure to visit our Bexley Ohio MLS search.
- Bexley’s neighborhood schools have earned the Ohio Department of Education “excellent with distinction” rating for twelve consecutive years
- The Bexley school system is among the two percent of Ohio school districts offering foreign language instruction in the elementary grades
- Certified professionals teach visual and performing arts throughout Bexley’s entire K-12 curriculum
- Bexley High School offers 20 Advanced Placement (AP) classes
- The Bexley school system receives considerable support from the Bexley Education Foundation, a nonprofit funding school programs for which tax dollars are not available
- Financial ratings institutions praise Bexley’s sound financial operations, solid voter history and conservative fiscal management.