Katie can help you find Victorian Village real estate, Victorian Village homes for sale and information about the Victorian Village real estate market.
Be sure to visit our Columbus Ohio MLS search to see Victorian Village real estate.
You’ll love Victorian Village real estate. Victorian Village is a neighborhood located north and near west of downtown Columbus, Ohio. It is an older area with a fair number of established trees for an urban setting. Neil Avenue, a street running north/south and eventually crossing through the campus of The Ohio State University, is its main thoroughfare.
More reasons to love Victorian Village real estate? Goodale Park is the center of the community, surrounded by elaborate Victorian-style homes, including the Sells Mansion, built in 1895 by Peter Sells, owner of the Sells Brothers Circus, and designed by Frank Packard.
Once a year, usually in September, the community holds the annual Victorian Village Tour of Homes and Gardens, with approximately a dozen houses opening their doors for people to walk through and admire. The night before, an additional “bonus” house not on the general public’s list is toured as part of a fundraiser for the area. Dinners served in local restaurants, and occasionally individuals’ homes, also support it. Just one of the many reasons you’ll love Victorian Village real estate.
Be sure to visit our Columbus Ohio MLS search to see Victorian real estate.
- Victorian Village real estate is in the Columbus City Schools system
- Columbus City Schools is largest school district in the state of Ohio
- There are a total of 118 active schools in the district
- Received a “C” rating for the 2011-2012 Ohio Schools Report Card, meaning that it is continuously improving
- Graduation rate is higher than the national average