Katie can help you find Merion Village real estate, Merion Village homes for sale and information about the Merion Village real estate market.
You can also use our Columbus Ohio MLS search to find Merion Village real estate.
Whether you’re an long-time south sider, a new neighbor or just a curious visitor, you’ll quickly find that you’ll love Merion Village real estate, as Merion Village is one of the most vibrant and diverse historic neighborhoods in central Ohio. Located in South Columbus near German Village and downtown, Merion Village provides a fantastic view of Columbus’ history and heritage.
When Nathaniel Merion settled in the area in 1809, his penchant for business helped build the Merion Village area into the industrial hotbed of a growing industrial city. And, while his family is now gone, many of our residents have roots that go back three and four generations.
Merion Village is very close to German Village, a vibrant community that was named a 2011 APA Great Neighborhood— just one of the great reasons you’ll love Merion Village real estate.
Be sure to visit our Columbus Ohio MLS search for Merion Village real estate.
- Merion Village is in the Columbus City Schools system
- Columbus City Schools is largest school district in the state of Ohio
- There are a total of 118 active schools in the district
- Received a “C” rating for the 2011-2012 Ohio Schools Report Card, meaning that it is continuously improving
- Graduation rate is higher than the national average