Katie can help you find Italian Village real estate, Italian Village homes for sale and information about the Italian Village real estate market.
You can also use our Columbus Ohio MLS search to find Italian Village real estate.
You’ll love Italian Village real estate, a historic district located in the near north side of Columbus, adjacent to the central business district. The area is bound by Interstate 670 on the south, Fifth Avenue on the north, North High Street on the west and the Conrail railroad tracks to the east. Italian Village area was one of Columbus’ first suburbs, annexed to the city of Columbus in 1862.
The entire Short North Area (Italian Village, Victorian Village, and the High Street Commercial District) was awarded an “All American City” designation for its public-private partnership in the revitalization of the area.
Several sections of Italian Village were recently listed on the National Register of Historic places, and yet another section is currently being considered for listing.
Be sure to visit our Columbus Ohio MLS search to find Italian Village real estate.
- Italian Village real estate is in the Columbus City Schools system
- Columbus City Schools is largest school district in the state of Ohio
- There are a total of 118 active schools in the district
- Received a “C” rating for the 2011-2012 Ohio Schools Report Card, meaning that it is continuously improving
- Graduation rate is higher than the national average